Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Management
Some agencies are doing well when it comes to complying with the Open Government Directive, while others are struggling, according to a recent audit.
The system worked, says Rich Cooper, but resting on laurels is worst possible action.
Agencies will have defined benchmarks to hit for training current and future managers.
Tom Shoop, editor in chief of GovExec, has analysis of the President's weekend speech.
We continue our series on the Defense Value Engineering Achievement Awards with a look at Littoral Combat Ship Mission Modules with program manager, Capt. Michael Good.
What's the best way to train the next generation of federal agency supervisors? a Senate panel holds an oversight hearing exploring proposed legislation to improve the way that potential mid-level managers are trained, and ways to continue and enhance the training and experience they already have.
Tags: management , Pay&benefits , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , Daniel Akaka , Nancy Kichak , OPM , Marilee Fitzgerald , DoD , Defense , John Palguta , Partnership for Public Service , Max Cacas
Hearing is one in a series on federal human resource issues.
Many books tell you how to find fulfillment in your career, or how to balance work and your personal life. Dr. Paula Caligiuri's new book shows you how to combine both.
More agencies and federal employees are getting interested in Web 2.0 technologies.