Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Management
CNN's Brian Todd reports.
Administration memo details additional steps agencies can take to ensure organizations are reporting how they are using the money. OMB says agencies must check on beneficiaries who don't report more often and can terminate their funds or suspend them from receiving future money.
We bring you details about a recent report from U.S. PIRG.
During this Public Service Recognition Week, officials across the federal government are aware of the need to attract and retain the best and brightest workers. But how do you do that for a new generation of workers who have expectations and needs beyond a paycheck and some good benefits? The Office of Personnel Management offered details on one of their new workplace initiatives for a Senate committee on Tuesday.
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
Some agencies are doing well when it comes to complying with the Open Government Directive, while others are struggling, according to a recent audit.
The system worked, says Rich Cooper, but resting on laurels is worst possible action.
Agencies will have defined benchmarks to hit for training current and future managers.
Tom Shoop, editor in chief of GovExec, has analysis of the President's weekend speech.
We continue our series on the Defense Value Engineering Achievement Awards with a look at Littoral Combat Ship Mission Modules with program manager, Capt. Michael Good.