Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Management
Ten years from now, how the population in the U.S. is counted will probably be even more different than the population will be! Director of the Census Bureau, Dr. Robert Groves tells us the Census plans to test using the Internet for future counts.
We meet the CDC fed awarded for her "spirit of innovation and ‘get it done' mindset" - Nancy Norton, a contracting officer and team leader for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Procurement and Grants Office.
Director of the Office of Procurement Operations at the Homeland Security Department, Soraya Correa has 28 years of experience in procurement, federal assistance, and acquisitions management... and now, an Acquisition Excellence Award!
The concept of doing "even more with even less" is a step beyond "doing more with less." Lisa Mascolo of Accenture has some ideas for doing it.
The business world seems to move faster every day, and success requires that organizations respond and adapt to rapid-fire change. After a recent merger, two of the world's biggest banks managed large-scale change with the help of Rapid Alignment solutions, developed by Aon Consulting. By concentrating on middle managers-- the layer where strategic initiatives often unravel -leadership effectiveness can be dramatically improved, says Aon Consulting.
The Obama Administration believes that one of the major planks of an open and transparent government is the ready access to public information by citizens. One of the top federal officials involved in managing the federal government's rules and regulations says those who maintain the government's paper and electronic records are the "backbone of a transparent and open government."
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
Defense Secretary Robert Gates proposed making some rather large changes to the Pentagon's budget this past weekend. Federal News Radio gets analysis as to what this might mean.
Several bureaus say transparency and knowledge management initiatives complement each other. Federal Transit Administration using similar approach for open government strategy as it did to create a knowledge management culture.