Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Management
Current and former officials says day-to-day operations are working well, but morale and long term strategy are suffering. Martha Johnson, the nominee to be GSA administrator, remains on hold in Senate. GSA names fourth acting administrator since 2008 and the parade of interim leaders is creating more uneasiness about the agency's future.
Tags: management , Stephen Leeds , Christopher Bond , Sahar Wali , GSA , OMB , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , Martha Johnson , Danielle Germain , Lurita Doan , Acting administrator , confirmation process
The Federal government has jumped into action after yesterday's earthquake in Haiti. The lead agencies for Federal response are USAID, working through the State Department; and the Defense Department.
DorobekInsider: What you read Jan. 3-9 on the DorobekInsider, Daily Debrief, and FederalNewsRadio.com
President of Senior Executives Association says data from survey of GS-14's and 15's being aggregated; expects survey to be released later this month.
Homeland Security Today editor David Silverberg has analysis.