Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Management
CACI International VP believes agencies are making progress on security
A lot of the focus of HR reform in the government has been internal - how to make the system work better from the inside - for hiring managers, CHCOs, and OPM itself.
Alan P. Balutis
Director and Distinguished Fellow
Cisco Business Solutions Group
Service's new program focuses on giving civilian leaders a broader education of the Air Force's mission. The program is funded by Air Force headquarters and aims to give civilian leaders similar training to those in the military.
Chairman of the Recovery, Accountability and Transparency Board explains that being transparent and open isn't always easy, but the overall results are often positive.
Officials are using crowdsourcing in the hopes of building a better RFP.
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
The United States Air Force is taking a corporate approach to training civilian leaders. It will launch the new program this summer.
Wednesday marked an important milestone for the Open Government Initiative. Federal agencies have begun releasing their plans and highlighting how they plan to make agency operations and data more transparent.
Change can happen, but it will be difficult, says President Clinton's last OPM Director.