Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Management
The Office of Management and Budget revealed its plans to speed up transactions and services.
The Obama administration looks to expand shared service usage even more by improving existing financial shared service providers and laying the groundwork for shared service governance.
Inside the Reporter's Notebook: FedRAMP compliance results months away, OMB's word of the year: Effectiveness
In this edition of Inside the Reporter's Notebook, Executive Editor Jason Miller shares news and buzz about the IT and acquisition communities.
Tags: FedRAMP , OMB , Steve VanRoekel , Beth Cobert , Lisa Schlosser , PortfolioStat , management , IT , Jennifer Kerber , David Walker , Katie Lewin , GSA , Sonny Hasmi , Casey Coleman , Senate , Jason Miller , Inside the Reporters Notebook
Jill Singer, partner at Deep Water Point and former CIO of the National Reconnaissance Office, sits down with Women of Washington radio show hosts Aileen Black and Gigi Schumm, for a discussion about cloud computing and insider threats.
Tags: Jill Singer , Deep Water Point , NRO , Intelligence community , cloud computing , insider threats , mentoring , STEM , workforce , management , CIO , Gigi Schumm , Aileen Black , Women of Washington
A new report from the Senior Executive Association and the George Washington University's Trachtenberg School of Public Policy and Public Administration found a majority of the reasons for a 10 percent decline in the SES workforce in each of the last three years is age and length of service.
What do Mary Poppins and Washington Redskins quarterback RJ Griffin III have in common? According to one Federal Report reader, the answer is: a lot
Army Corps of Engineers faces billions of dollars in backlogged projects. With little hope of additional funding from Congress, officials are looking for alternative ways to finance the public infrastructure they're charged with maintaining.
Training should not be about checking items off a list, says GSA Chief Learning Officer Mike Casey. It should be more like a "self-weeding garden."