Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Managed services
Tom Ruff, vice president Public Sector for Akamai Technologies, joins host John Gilroy to discuss how his company can help you speed up the transfer of inormation at your agency.
November 19, 2013
Tony Harmon, CEO of CareDirector USA, wil discuss the interaction between technology and managed services, healthcare IT, and the Affordable Care Act.
November 5, 2013
Tags: technology , Healthcare IT , Affordable Care Act , Managed Care Organizations , outcome measurement , Microsoft CRM , internet technology , IT security , mobile security , Tonya Harmon , CareDirector USA , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Host John Gilroy will talk cloud computing with Tony Bardo, assitant vice president for Government Solutions at Hughes.
January 10, 2012
Agency goes with new vendor instead of incumbent, Unisys. The contract is worth up to half a billion dollars.