Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ManTech
The FBI has awarded ManTech International Corp. a $77 million contract to provide support services for the bureau's Criminal Justice Information Services Division.
ManTech is solidifying its cybersecurity skills and offerings with the purchase of HB Gary.
Federal acquisition consultant ASI Government has purchased Frontline Solutions Corporation, a technical assistance company that provides support services to the intelligence community and the Defense Department.
Agency issues notice saying they still are reviewing industry responses to the RFI. DHS plans to recompete the $45 billion full and open EAGLE contract later this year. Agency also awards $98 million contract for SBI program.
Invited attendees will join the country's premiere cyber experts from U.S. Cyber Command, the National Security Agency, Defense Information Systems Agency and Department of Homeland Security plus top cyber intelligence officials, defense and commercial industry leaders from Constellation Energy, Federal Reserve, HP, Johns Hopkins Healthcare System, Lockheed Martin, ManTech, SAIC, TASC, TeleCommunication Systems for an interactive discussion with Maryland educators from K-12, colleges and universities and workforce development organizations.
Tags: Federal Drive , Cybersecurity Update , cybersecurity , Johns Hopkins , pay and benefits , contracting , technology , U.S. Cyber Command , NSA , DISA , DHS , Constellation Energy , Lockheed Martin , SAIC
ManTech, a defense contractor, is looking to fill more than 400 jobs, many being moved as a result of BRAC.
It will provide continuous cell phone coverage for operational forces in Afghanistan.
ManTech will provide logistics and supply services, including property accountability, asset visibility, maintenance and fleet management, operational planning, storage operations and security and facility management.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update
Defense contractor Mantech expands its government security work with the $60 million purchase of QinetiQ North America's Security and Intelligence Solutions (S&IS). S&IS recently won a position on a missile defense contract worth $365 million.