Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: MSPB
Simulations can do a better job of predicting which applicants will perform well on the job, and they can provide a greater degree of fairness in the process.
In a proposed rule, OPM updates regulations so older veterans and non-citizens are now eligible for select federal positions.
Teresa Chambers, fired as U.S. Park Police chief in 2004, has been reinstated, according to a MSPB ruling.
The MSPB has six quick steps to improving your agency's productivity.
The Federal Career Intern Program (FCIP) has been eliminated. What comes next and how will it affect those already in the program? These questions and more are answered on this week's FEDtalk.
January 21, 2011
A new MOU outlines ways to enhance the sharing of information and expertise between FEW and MSPB to help both entities better achieve their goals. We get details from MSPB's Chair, Susan Grundmann.
The agency IG wrote a letter to the attorneys for Adair Martinez saying they overstated or misstated the facts about their investigation. George Opfer said his investigators followed protocol during discovery of the allegations of fraud and misconduct by Martinez in their August 2009 report. The MSPB ruled earlier this month that Martinez didn't receive due process and was wrongfully terminated.
A Merit Systems Protection Board judge ruled that Adair Martinez was wrongfully fired by the Veterans Affairs Department, and the agency violated her 5th amendment rights.
Susan Grundmann, chairwoman of the Merit Systems Protection Board, offers advice for agencies dealing with employee morale issues and workplace demands.