Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: MSPB
The decision about what comes next for Teresa Chambers will have to come from OPM, not Interior. Attorney Debra Roth explains.
Many feds are taking training programs without the necessary skills leading to frustration, wasted time and money.
Attorney Debra Roth explains why Teresa Chamber's case is so unusual.
An upcoming conference features theme-based workshops led by prominent whistleblowers and good government organizations, a national security panel with star whistleblowers in the industry and more! Tom Devine with the Government Accountability Project has details.
MSPB policy and evaluation office director John Crum explains how to reform hiring while keeping workplace issues in mind.
Simulations can do a better job of predicting which applicants will perform well on the job, and they can provide a greater degree of fairness in the process.
In a proposed rule, OPM updates regulations so older veterans and non-citizens are now eligible for select federal positions.
Teresa Chambers, fired as U.S. Park Police chief in 2004, has been reinstated, according to a MSPB ruling.
The MSPB has six quick steps to improving your agency's productivity.