Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: MOC
Sanjeev "Sonny" Bhagowalia talks to Federal News Radio's Amy Morris about managing federal IT in an age of budget cuts.
Jim Williams, former commissioner of GSA's Federal Acquisition Service, tells Federal News Radio what he's been learning working on biometric security in the private sector.
Agency CIO Roger Baker said a new initiative will try to pare down the number of software packages employees use by 95 percent. The Ruthless Shutdown Project, is getting underway to address the proliferation of applications that is costing VA hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Agency to issue first RFQ under infrastructure-as-a-service governmentwide contract issued by GSA. FEMA and CIS are among the first agency components to move their public-facing sites to the cloud.
At this year's Management of Change Conference, organizers tried something different. WFED's Amy Morris gets details from DeKalb County, Georgia's CIO, Darrell Black.
WFED's Jason Miller and Amy Morris update us on panels scheduled for Day 2 of the Management of Change conference
Commerce CIO Simon Szykman explains how the role of the bureau CIO is different from a department CIO.
WFED Anchor Amy Morris has a recap of last night's keynote address by technology futurist John Patrick and gives us a preview of today's highlights.