Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: MIT
Tom Ruff, vice president Public Sector for Akamai Technologies, joins host John Gilroy to discuss how his company can help you speed up the transfer of inormation at your agency.
November 19, 2013
Tony Barrett, senior management consultant for Management Concepts, talks about the benefits of agile software.
September 18, 2012
Tags: technology , Agile software development , Tony Barrett , Management Concepts , U.S. Coast Guard , product owner , scrum , Vivek Kundra , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk , Earned Value Management
Lurita Doan's "12 Days of Consider This"
The Office of Naval Research plans to spend big buck to develop new cyber defense prototypes, BLADE (Block All Drive-By Download Exploits) to be released
One of the biggest IT and computer security companies is pairing with academia on behalf of cybersecurity research.
New insights about a tiny snail that lives on the ocean floor could help scientists design better armor for soldiers and vehicles, according to MIT researchers.
Convergence, says MIT, will be the emerging paradigm for medical research. MIT's Tyler Jacks explains it for us.
Collaborating via virtual communication, Prince William County robotics students across the area explored, experimented and engineered a winning design which took them to the finals at the 2010 ZERO Robotics competition this week.
It seems like a simple solution - a face shield, attached to a military helmet. Yet that solution could prove to prevent traumatic brain injury. Raul Radovitsky is the associate director of MIT's Institute for Soldier Nanotechnologies. He tells us about new research his team has completed.