Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: MIT
Tom Ruff, vice president Public Sector for Akamai Technologies, joins host John Gilroy to discuss how his company can help you speed up the transfer of inormation at your agency.
November 19, 2013
Tony Barrett, senior management consultant for Management Concepts, talks about the benefits of agile software.
September 18, 2012
Tags: technology , Agile software development , Tony Barrett , Management Concepts , U.S. Coast Guard , product owner , scrum , Vivek Kundra , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk , Earned Value Management
Lurita Doan's "12 Days of Consider This"
The Office of Naval Research plans to spend big buck to develop new cyber defense prototypes, BLADE (Block All Drive-By Download Exploits) to be released
One of the biggest IT and computer security companies is pairing with academia on behalf of cybersecurity research.
New insights about a tiny snail that lives on the ocean floor could help scientists design better armor for soldiers and vehicles, according to MIT researchers.
Convergence, says MIT, will be the emerging paradigm for medical research. MIT's Tyler Jacks explains it for us.
Collaborating via virtual communication, Prince William County robotics students across the area explored, experimented and engineered a winning design which took them to the finals at the 2010 ZERO Robotics competition this week.