Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: MC
What's ahead for President-elect Obama's Cabinet nominees?
Making Second Life accessible to the disabled and other challenges of merging Web 2.0 with the mandates of Section 508.
Border agency recruits in N.Va. suburbs
Electric vehicles mark Army's first steps toward energy independence.
Did you know you can provide a lifetime survivor benefit to a domestic partner, a close relative, or even your ex-spouse? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says he didn't either, but it turns out it is true.
Tags: P&B ,
New high-tech tools for the next generation of government agency watchdogs.
NY lawmaker vows to overturn Bush FMLA changes.
Adding teeth to the new watchdog for the Wall Street rescue program.
It isn't easy being green
Improvement needed in work-life balance.