Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: MAS
The mobile revolution isn't new to many agencies. Laptops and BlackBerrys have been standard issue for many government executives for the last decade. What is different, however, is the widespread use of smartphones and tablet computers. Both agencies and citizens hold new and more immediate expectations because of these devices, and the government must adapt to this technololgy. In our special report, Gov 3.0: It's Mobile, Federal News Radio explores how some agencies are meeting the demand internally and externally for mobile devices and apps. The challenge, like any new technology, is ensuring these devices actually help meet mission goals and don't become just another shiny toy.
Tags: Gov 3.0: Its Mobile , Mobility , technology , Lisa Wolfe , ACT-IAC , Advance Mobility Working Group , Rick Holgate , Sanjay Sardar , Federal Energy Regulatory Commission , NIST , DISA , Lisa Mascolo , Optimos , Kim Hancher , EEOC , Kathleen Frisbee , Veterans Health Administration , Veterans Affairs
Federal News Radio gets analysis about what's in the document.
This week, host Larry Allen talks about this and more with John Howell, a partner at Sullivan & Worcester.
July 27, 2010
Director of Pricing
in Multiple Awards Schedule and GWAC
Booz Allen Hamilton
February 17th, 2009
Federal Acquisition Service, GSA
February 3rd, 2009