Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: MARC
The crackle of the conductor's walkie-talkie and the clink of train cars were the only sounds during the Thursday morning commute on MARC's Brunswick Line train
Five MARC commuter rail cars have derailed after a slow-speed collision with a freight train in Union Station's rail yard. MARC's afternoon service is not expected to be affected.
Trains 878 and 892 are canceled.
MARC has suspended all service on its Brunswick Line Wednesday afternoon because of a deadly accident near Randolph Road in Rockville.
Maryland and Metro are looking for dramatic changes around the New Carrollton Metro. They want a developer to build homes, offices and shops there.
Tags: Metro , New Carrollton , walkable community , Martin O'Malley , WMATA , development , Sprawl & Crawl , Sprawl and Crawl , housing , Purple Line , Orange Line , Amtrak , Colleen Kelleher , Neal Augenstein
Montgomery County police are still trying to identify a man they believe was struck by a train, last Sunday.
The 41 passengers got stuck when a storm brought a power line down on the tracks.
Some trains out of Union Station were delayed Thursday afternoon because of police activity in the area.
Train 538 from Washington to Baltimore and Perryville, Md., shut down Monday evening near New Carrollton.
MARC train 538 stopped working outside of the New Carrolton station around 6:30 p.m. Monday. The train departed from Union Station, planned to stop in Baltimore, and then continue to Perryville.