Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Lurita Doan
Why capping the salaries of certain executives isn't such a good idea.
Maybe tax funds should stay in the Crescent City
Understatement of the Month: the CBO's scoring of Healthcare is preliminary.
Let me tell you how bait-and-switch works.
Who is minding the store?
When the Administration has bad news and hopes to control the timing and discussion of the issue, the press release appears late on a Friday afternoon. This past Friday was no exception.
President Barack Obama will tell the nation's schoolchildren Tuesday he "expects great things" from each of them.
Is a one-time, one-and-a-half month, uptick in car sales for some car dealers worth the full, economic costs of the Cash for Clunkers program?