Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Lurita Doan
For now, the entire stimulus plan depends upon the ability of a depleted and demoralized federal acquisition force.
The federal government has developed a disturbing practice of cleverly hiding information.
Tags: Barack Obama , CBP , San Ysidro Port of entry , Jayson Ahern , GSA , Defense , DoD , contracting , SIGAR , Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstr , Susan Collins , Claire McCaskill , Tom Coburn , Education , Dick Durbin , NTEU , EPA , Energy , Commerce , Carol Browner , OPM , TSA , SBA , stimulus , small business , State , Treasury , Freddie Mac , Fannie Mae
Former Administrator, GSA
June 2nd, 2009
Current and former officials say day-to-day operations are working well, but morale and long term strategy are suffering. Martha Johnson, the nominee to be GSA administrator, remains on hold in Senate. GSA names fourth acting administrator since 2008 and the parade of interim leaders is creating more uneasiness about the agency's future.
Tags: management , Stephen Leeds , Christopher Bond , Sahar Wali , GSA , OMB , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , Martha Johnson , Danielle Germain , Acting administrator , confirmation process
What would it take to get a bonus bonus holiday?