Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Lurita Doan
For now, the entire stimulus plan depends upon the ability of a depleted and demoralized federal acquisition force.
The federal government has developed a disturbing practice of cleverly hiding information.
Tags: Barack Obama , CBP , San Ysidro Port of entry , Jayson Ahern , GSA , Defense , DoD , contracting , SIGAR , Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstr , Susan Collins , Claire McCaskill , Tom Coburn , Education , Dick Durbin , NTEU , EPA , Energy , Commerce , Carol Browner , OPM , TSA , SBA , stimulus , small business , State , Treasury , Freddie Mac , Fannie Mae
Former Administrator, GSA
June 2nd, 2009
Current and former officials say day-to-day operations are working well, but morale and long term strategy are suffering. Martha Johnson, the nominee to be GSA administrator, remains on hold in Senate. GSA names fourth acting administrator since 2008 and the parade of interim leaders is creating more uneasiness about the agency's future.
Tags: management , Stephen Leeds , Christopher Bond , Sahar Wali , GSA , OMB , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , Martha Johnson , Danielle Germain , Acting administrator , confirmation process
What would it take to get a bonus bonus holiday?