Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Lurita Doan
What's important now, is that, even as the United States renders extraordinary emergency assistance, we begin working on our Haitian-exit strategy. Haiti deserves more than a future where it survives, forever tied to U.S. apron strings, living from dole to dole.
The President delegated reform appropriately, except that the person to whom he delegated the task doesn't yet exist.
Tags: OMB , Barack Obama , procurement reform , acquisition , SARA Panel , Federal Acquisition Institute , Defense Acquisition University , oversight , OFPP , Daniel Gordon , Peter Drucker , GSA , DoD , DHS
TSA's mishandling and misuse of backscatter technologies will have damaging effects, both on individuals and on our country's economic viability.
Federal workers, receiving even modest pay increases at a time when many Americans are just trying to hold on to their jobs, now fall into the category of high income earners.
If federal workers listen closely to the State of the Union address, they can get a good sense of what agency priorities are going to be for the upcoming year.
New jobs can't be created in the federal government as things stand.
Now would be a good time for a review of the stimulus.
One hand washing the other makes them all look dirty.
Nothing from nothing leaves nothing... Which is a great place to start.
This is my last, weekly Op-Ed on Federal News Radio, and I want our listeners to know that I appreciate the wonderful support, emails, and comments you have made over the past year.