Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Lurita Doan
What's important now, is that, even as the United States renders extraordinary emergency assistance, we begin working on our Haitian-exit strategy. Haiti deserves more than a future where it survives, forever tied to U.S. apron strings, living from dole to dole.
The President delegated reform appropriately, except that the person to whom he delegated the task doesn't yet exist.
Tags: OMB , Barack Obama , procurement reform , acquisition , SARA Panel , Federal Acquisition Institute , Defense Acquisition University , oversight , OFPP , Daniel Gordon , Peter Drucker , GSA , DoD , DHS
TSA's mishandling and misuse of backscatter technologies will have damaging effects, both on individuals and on our country's economic viability.
Federal workers, receiving even modest pay increases at a time when many Americans are just trying to hold on to their jobs, now fall into the category of high income earners.
If federal workers listen closely to the State of the Union address, they can get a good sense of what agency priorities are going to be for the upcoming year.
New jobs can't be created in the federal government as things stand.
Now would be a good time for a review of the stimulus.
One hand washing the other makes them all look dirty.
Nothing from nothing leaves nothing... Which is a great place to start.
This is my last, weekly Op-Ed on Federal News Radio, and I want our listeners to know that I appreciate the wonderful support, emails, and comments you have made over the past year.