Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Loudoun County Public Schools
Laura Ann Collins teaches at Creighton's Corner Elementary School, and was charged after a school employee reported to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office that Collins appeared to be under the influence.
Virginia plans to change the way textbooks are chosen after embarrassing errors turned up in a history book used in state classrooms.
A recent nation-wide U.S. Department of Education initiative to pay some teachers based on merit has spurred a local debate on implementing the system for area public schools.
The Loudoun County School Board will vote Oct. 12 on whether to start the 2011-2012 school year on Aug. 29, 2011 and end on June 8, 2012.
A partnership between George Mason University and Loudoun County Public Schools offers online summer classes to hundreds of high schoolers.
Twenty six teacher elementary assistants, 12 assistant athletic directors, 13 guidance counselors and 27 reading specialists would be eliminated from Loudoun County schools as the school system looks to trim $30 million from next year's budget.