Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Loudoun County Public Schools
Laura Ann Collins teaches at Creighton's Corner Elementary School, and was charged after a school employee reported to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office that Collins appeared to be under the influence.
Virginia plans to change the way textbooks are chosen after embarrassing errors turned up in a history book used in state classrooms.
A recent nation-wide U.S. Department of Education initiative to pay some teachers based on merit has spurred a local debate on implementing the system for area public schools.
The Loudoun County School Board will vote Oct. 12 on whether to start the 2011-2012 school year on Aug. 29, 2011 and end on June 8, 2012.
A partnership between George Mason University and Loudoun County Public Schools offers online summer classes to hundreds of high schoolers.
Twenty six teacher elementary assistants, 12 assistant athletic directors, 13 guidance counselors and 27 reading specialists would be eliminated from Loudoun County schools as the school system looks to trim $30 million from next year's budget.