Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Loudoun County
The debate over holiday displays on the grounds of the Loudoun County courthouse isn't over yet.
Citizens for a Countywide Transportation Plan have come up with their own proposal to counter Loudoun County's $2 billion project for highway construction. The group has hired a consultant to take a second look at the county's plans.
A 38-year-old Leesburg woman's car broke down while driving on Gleedsville Road and Woodside Place around 7 p.m. Wednesday. She left a relative in the car while she went looking for help.
Local kids may be excited over the amount of school they are missing due to this winter's snowstorms, but will they have to make up the time when the weather gets nice?