Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Loudoun County
A northern Virginia man whose suspicious behavior near the Pentagon prompted a security scare appeared Monday in state court to answer unrelated charges.
A crime spree has county officials scrambling for answers. Several dozen cars have been spray painted with the number 68 in black. Investigators are still trying to figure out what the number means.
A safety inspection targeting commercial trucks on local highways Tuesday netted nearly 70 violations, police say.
A nice Sunday ride on a popular biking trail got a little scary for two local women and now police are warning people using the trail to travel in pairs.
There's a chance of rain every day this week. Lightning strikes and power outages can cause home security system false alarms, but they don't have to.
Nearly five days after Wednesday's storm knocked out power for thousands across the D.C. area, Pepco is still working to turn the power back on for many of its customers.
For many people, the perfect Christmas gift this year would be a job. And there are some encouraging signs for job hunters around the D.C. area.
The effects of the years-long economic recession are immediately apparent this holiday season as many families who have never before needed financial support are looking to food banks to put a turkey on the table.
When it comes to median household income, Loudoun County takes the No. 1 spot, followed by Fairfax County. Five other area counties also make the list.
For the first time, the lawyer for a serial stabber suspect accused in three Leesburg attacks is reacting to evidence police say they have against Elias Abuelazam.