Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Loretta Sanchez
While the SBINet isn't all it was cracked up to be, the Chair of a House Homeland Security Subcommittee says parts have been a smashing success.
DHS and Boeing understand that they must show successes in 2010 or risk major changes to the initiative. Lawmakers express frustration over lack of progress after three years, $1.1 billion.
Tags: contracting , technology , Mark Borkowski , Richard Stana , Bennie Thompson , Christopher Carney , DHS , CBP , GAO , House Homeland Security Committee , Boeing , Timothy Peters , Secure Border Initiative , SBINet
There's a new chair in charge of a key House subcommittee that has, among its other responsiblities, cybersecurity, primarily in a military context. California Rep. Loretta Sanchez (D.) recently discussed her new responsibilities during the recent AFCEA Homeland Security Conference.
Review part of Napolitano's priorities for department
Tags: mngt , P&B , Janet Napolitano , Peter King , Jane Harman , DHS , House Homeland Security Committee , FEMA , TSA , Colleen Kelley , NTEU , information sharing , cybersecurity , collective bargaining , TWIC