Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Loren Duggan
On this week's edition of Bloomberg Government's Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss the deficit's impact on Medicare and Medicaid, the costs of requiring capital buffers on money market funds. Plus, what legislation will Congress tackle in its lame-duck session?
Setember 27, 2012
Tags: acquisition , Medicare and Medicaid , budget deficit , Matthew Barry , Securities and Exchange Commission , money market funds , Christopher Payne , Capital buffer , Congress , lame duck session , Allen Scott , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital
Impact show, analysts will discuss the GOP convention in Tampa, preparations for sequestration, and what caused the budget crisis.
August 30, 2012
Tags: acquisition , sequestration , 2012 Republican convention , budget battle , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact , Allen Scott , Cameron Leuthy , Christopher Payne , Roger Wicker , defense spending
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss the benefits of electronic health records, and legislation that could make its way through Congress before the sequestration deadline.
On this edition of the Capital Impact show, BGOV Trade Analysts Caitlin Webber and Ken Monahan evaluate trade tensions facing the U.S. Plus, Congressional Analysts Melissa Avstreih and Loren Duggan look at legislation to reduce or eliminate duties on imported goods.
On this week's Capital Impact show, BGOV economic analysts Nela Richardson and Christopher Payne examine JP Morgan's unexpected $2 billion derivatives loss. Plus, BGOV Defense Analyst Robert Levinson and Congressional Analyst Loren Duggan outline the FY2013 Defense Authorization bill.
On this week's show, host Allen Scott examines efforts to cut health care costs and their potential implications for businesses and federal and state budgets. Guests include Health Care Analysts Christopher Flavelle and Brian Rye, and Congressional Analyst Loren Duggan.
On this week's Capital Impact show, energy analysts Rob Barnett and Richard Heidorn discuss the future of nuclear power. Plus, the latest on the congressional energy debate with Loren Duggan and Derek Wallbank.
Guests on this week's show include defense finance analyst Sopen Shah, congressional analyst Loren Duggan, and technology analysts Afzal Bari and Allan Holmes.