Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Loren Duggan
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss what's ahead for Congress in 2014, and the potential impact of the contract compensation cap.
January 9, 2014
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss the summer's employment numbers, and what Congress will be working on this month.
September 12, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss what's ahead for Congress, the implementation of Dodd-Frank, and possible changes to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
July 25, 2013
Tags: acquisition , Congress , sequestration , continuing resolution , Affordable Care Act , debt ceiling , Dodd-Frank , Fannie Mae , Freddie Mac , budget battle , housing , Allen Scott , Cady North , Nela Richardson , Capital Impact , Bloomberg Government
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will discuss how the Berry Amendment is affecting troop supplies, what's ahead for Congress when its members return from vacation, and the lobbying activities of companies that supply goods and services associated with the July 4th holiday.
July 4, 2013
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts discuss President Obama's 2014 budget proposal, and patent litigation settlements involving pharmaceutical companies.
April 18, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , 2014 budget , President Barack Obama , Congress , deficit reduction , Cameron Leuthy , Federal Trade Commission , patent litigation , pay for delay , Brian Rye , Allen Scott , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
Carol Bonosaro, president of the Senior Executives Association, talks about a new survey of departing members of the SES. Bloomberg Government Analyst Loren Duggan discusses the competing budget bills Congress is considering. Ben Geman, an energy reporter for The Hill, discusses a new report by the Energy Department's inspector general.
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will compare the House and Senate budget proposals, and discuss sequestration's impact on the economy.
March 21, 2013
Tags: acquisition , budget battle , budget cuts , Paul Ryan , health care , continuing resolution , sequestration , Bloomberg Government , Cameron Leuthy , Nela Richardson , Allen Scott , Capital Impact
On this week's Bloomberg Government show, nine programs that make ideal targets for budget cuts.
February 7, 2013
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts examine NASA's acquisition forecast for this year, and the legislative agenda on Capitol Hill.
January 10, 2013
Tags: acquisition , acquisition workforce , NASA , contracting , Congress , budget battle , fiscal cliff , sequestration , Hurrican Sandy , Matthew Zisman , Cameron Leuthy , Allen Scott , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss what's ahead over the next six weeks for President Obama and the lame duck Congress.
November 8, 2012