Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Long term care insurance program
Joan Melanson of Long Term Care Partners answers calls and emails about the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program.
April 15, 2013
Host Mike Causey is joined by Federal Times
Senior Writer Stephen Losey and Paul Forte and
Mary Lou McGuiness with Long Term Care Partners.
May 9, 2012
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan is joined by Paul Forte and Beth O'Brien of the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program and Aetna's Sally Scanlan and Alexis Meier.
November 21, 2011
Extension comes after employee unions and others ask for it during a hearing last week. Employees must decide whether to stick with their current plan and see premiums increase, or move to a different plan.
Agency issues notice in Federal Register detailing how the changes would work. OPM expects premiums to go up for enrollees under 70 years old.