Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Long Term Care Partners
SAMBA Executive Director Walt Wilson and Deputy Director Pam Cummings, as well as Joan Melanson from Long Term Care Partners, talk about your Open Season options.
November 25, 2013
Tony Vergnetti will host a roundtable discussion of open season and the options available for federal workers.
November 1, 2013
Tags: workforce , pay and benefits , Open Season , FEHBP , Anthony Vergnetti , Federal Employee Defense Services , Walt Francis , Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees , Joan Melanson , long term care , Shaw Bransford & Roth , Fed Talk
On this week's Your Turn program, Mike interviews Paul Forte with Long Term Care Partners and retirement expert Stan Hinden.
October 2, 2013
On this week's Your Turn program, Mike interviews Paul Forte with Long Term Care Partners and retirement expert Stan Hinden. (This show originally aired June 5, 2013.)
Joan Melanson of Long Term Care Partners answers calls and emails about the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program.
April 15, 2013
Steve Bauer from the Federal Employees Education and Assistance Fund, and Joan Melanson from Long Term Care Partners will talk about the services offered by their organizations.
October 19, 2012
Mary Lou McGuinness, director of care coordination for Long Term Care Partners, discusses who needs long-term care insurance and the policy options that are available.
August 6, 2012
Host Mike Causey will talk estate planning with attorney Tom O'Rourke, and long term care with Paul Forte and Mary Lou McGuiness of Long Term Care Partners.
June 27, 2012(Encore presentation July 4, 2012)
Joan Melanson from Long Term Care Partners and
retirement benefits specialist James Marshall will
talk about the retirement and insurance options
that feds should consider.
May 18, 2012
Host Mike Causey is joined by Federal Times
Senior Writer Stephen Losey and Paul Forte and
Mary Lou McGuiness with Long Term Care Partners.
May 9, 2012