Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Lon Anderson
It only takes a little bit of ice to cause problems. Some defensive driving measures may help you on area roads.
A man was killed, and another man is in serious condition after their car broke down on the beltway and was struck by another vehicle.
Facing major traffic delays on one of the busiest travel days of the year, Delaware officials gave motorists on Interstate 95 a break.
A new campaign is urging drivers to put down the phones in construction zones.
On most weekdays, almost every bridge across the Potomac River has construction, and that construction is making the commute for some anything but normal.
More people in the region are expected to hit the road this year for Memorial Day than last year, partly due to better economic conditions. (AP)
WTOP's Adam Tuss says road closures will remain in effect around the area until after Tuesday's rush hour.
Tags: gridlock , gridlock congestion , Nuclear Security Summit , AAA Mid-Atlantic , Suitland Parkway , I-66 , Cathy Lanier , Andrews Air Force Base , Dulles International Airport , Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marsha , rush hour , tractor man , telecommute , traffic , Colleen Kelleher , Adam Tuss , Darci Marchese , Michelle Basch , Bob Marbourg , Neal Augenstein
A new law will make it more difficult for foreign companies operating red light cameras to access your personal information.