Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Lockheed Martin
The Army contract calls for 29 blimp-like vehicles that will carry sophisticated surveillance equipment above the terrain of Afghanistan for constant intelligence.
More companies are looking to purchase cyberinsurance.
The contractors have been snatching up small cybersecurity firms.
Three major defense contractors are competing for the next missile contract. Learn more in today's DoD Report
The Marines give out a $58 million contract for some new combat gear. Learn more in today's DoD report
An in-depth analysis report by a Senate committee exposes inadequacies in spending on counternarcotics contracts in Latin America, which may affect future expansion to Afghanistan.
Tags: contracting , industry , Claire McCaskill , DoD , State , DynCorp , Raytheon , ITT , ARINC , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , contract oversight , contract management , Courtney Thompson
Learn more in today's Cybersecurity Update
Learn more in today's DoD Report
Several defense contractors are hanging out a "Help Wanted" sign.