Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Lockheed Martin
More companies are looking to purchase cyberinsurance.
The contractors have been snatching up small cybersecurity firms.
Three major defense contractors are competing for the next missile contract. Learn more in today's DoD Report
The Marines give out a $58 million contract for some new combat gear. Learn more in today's DoD report
An in-depth analysis report by a Senate committee exposes inadequacies in spending on counternarcotics contracts in Latin America, which may affect future expansion to Afghanistan.
Tags: contracting , industry , Claire McCaskill , DoD , State , DynCorp , Raytheon , ITT , ARINC , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , contract oversight , contract management , Courtney Thompson
Learn more in today's Cybersecurity Update
Learn more in today's DoD Report
Several defense contractors are hanging out a "Help Wanted" sign.
Defense budget cuts hit close to home for 112 General Dynamics employees. Learn more in today's DoD Report