Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Lockheed Martin
More money being awarded to work on the F-35 Joint Strike Force fighter. Learn more in today's DoD report.
After a RFI and two industry days, the agency is preparing one or more solicitations to move its technology backbone to the cloud. HUD also is taking advantage of the TechStat sessions to improve the oversight and management of its ongoing IT projects.
Lockheed has a new cybersecurity offering for electric companies that are helping to develop the Smart Grid.
USPS cancels bonuses for executives, officers and administrative staff.
The Army contract calls for 29 blimp-like vehicles that will carry sophisticated surveillance equipment above the terrain of Afghanistan for constant intelligence.
More companies are looking to purchase cyberinsurance.
The contractors have been snatching up small cybersecurity firms.
Three major defense contractors are competing for the next missile contract. Learn more in today's DoD Report
The Marines give out a $58 million contract for some new combat gear. Learn more in today's DoD report