Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Lockheed Martin
USPS cancels bonuses for executives, officers and administrative staff.
The Army contract calls for 29 blimp-like vehicles that will carry sophisticated surveillance equipment above the terrain of Afghanistan for constant intelligence.
More companies are looking to purchase cyberinsurance.
The contractors have been snatching up small cybersecurity firms.
Three major defense contractors are competing for the next missile contract. Learn more in today's DoD Report
The Marines give out a $58 million contract for some new combat gear. Learn more in today's DoD report
An in-depth analysis report by a Senate committee exposes inadequacies in spending on counternarcotics contracts in Latin America, which may affect future expansion to Afghanistan.
Tags: contracting , industry , Claire McCaskill , DoD , State , DynCorp , Raytheon , ITT , ARINC , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , contract oversight , contract management , Courtney Thompson
Learn more in today's Cybersecurity Update