Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Lockheed Martin
The contractors have been snatching up small cybersecurity firms.
Three major defense contractors are competing for the next missile contract. Learn more in today's DoD Report
The Marines give out a $58 million contract for some new combat gear. Learn more in today's DoD report
An in-depth analysis report by a Senate committee exposes inadequacies in spending on counternarcotics contracts in Latin America, which may affect future expansion to Afghanistan.
Tags: contracting , industry , Claire McCaskill , DoD , State , DynCorp , Raytheon , ITT , ARINC , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , contract oversight , contract management , Courtney Thompson
Learn more in today's Cybersecurity Update
Learn more in today's DoD Report
Several defense contractors are hanging out a "Help Wanted" sign.
Defense budget cuts hit close to home for 112 General Dynamics employees. Learn more in today's DoD Report
New technology designed to revolutionize law enforcement's ability to process fingerprints has hit a new milestone. We get details from the FBI's Jerry Pender.