Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Lockheed Martin
Multiple award contract goes to six large firms and five small ones. It will be used by the entire intelligence community.
Tags: technology , contracting , DIA , BC Fed Group , BAE Systems , CenTauri Solutions , Enterprise Information Services , General Dynamics IT , Northrop Grumman , Red Arch Solutions , SAIC , SRA , Worldwide Information Network Systems , IT services
Agency will buy 15 different IT support services from the task order contract.
New cybersecurity technology alliance opens facility, H1N1 pushing COOP security limits, web 2.0 grows cyberthreats, and a Flashy new threat to data.
Lockheed is responsible for the people, process, technology and infrastructure needed to receive, capture and standardize data from potentially more than 300 million U.S. residents as well as provide telephone assistance to support data capture efforts. Julie Dunlap, Director, Lockheed Martin Census Business Practice, tells us what's next.
Lockheed Martin opens new cyber-security center, PA CISO fired after cyber-hole disclosures
Services wants to pre-qualify vendors to bid on next generation portal. DoD still must work out funding, governance issues.
Standard configuration for Windows 2003 and 2008 builds upon desktop baseline. New secure servers provide another level of cybersecurity for agency systems.
Administration collecting industry input before issuing four guidances by Sept. 30. Acquisition workforce remains biggest challenge.
Tags: contracting , David Drabkin , Jeff Liebman , OMB , OFPP , GSA , DoD , Coalition for Government Procurement , AIA , Acquisition Solutions , John Palatiello and Associates , John Palatiello , Larry Allen , Trey Hodgkins , Alan Chvotkin , Eleanor Spector , acquisition reform , acquisition workforce , competition