Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Lockheed Martin
Curt Aubley, vice president and chief technology officer of Lockheed Information Systems and Global Solutions, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss what the partnership means for the federal government.
The Lockheed Martin NextGen Cyber Innovation and Technology Center is already under construction. It is expected to open in March and will house 200 employees. The system will run three private clouds and one public cloud.
SafeGov.org aims to provide government with a greater understanding of the benefits of cloud computing.
Tags: cloud computing , industry , Vivek Kundra , Karen Evans , best practices , acquisition , contracting , Jolie Lee , budget , Chertoff Group , Civitas Group , Harris Corporation , Juniper Networks , KE&T Partners , L3 Stratis , Microsoft , Peerstone Research , Ponemon Institute, , SANS Institute , Smarsh , KE&T Partners
An uncertain spending budget at the Defense Department isn't stopping large defense contracting companies from turning a solid profit.
Agency goes with new vendor instead of incumbent, Unisys. The contract is worth up to half a billion dollars.
Multiple award contract goes to six large firms and five small ones. It will be used by the entire intelligence community.
Tags: technology , contracting , DIA , BC Fed Group , BAE Systems , CenTauri Solutions , Enterprise Information Services , General Dynamics IT , Northrop Grumman , Red Arch Solutions , SAIC , SRA , Worldwide Information Network Systems , IT services
Agency will buy 15 different IT support services from the task order contract.
New cybersecurity technology alliance opens facility, H1N1 pushing COOP security limits, web 2.0 grows cyberthreats, and a Flashy new threat to data.