Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Lockheed Martin
In our DoD Report, Defense Secretary Robert Gates says information sharing at DoD is too important to set aside even in the wake of the WikiLeaks scandal. We also take a look at the profits of various defense contractors.
The FBI has again paused work on the deployment of a multi-million dollar case-management system called Sentinel. Washingtonian.com is reporting that the bureau has extended a partial stop-work order that was first issued in March.
Lockheed Martin beefs up network security threats protection, Security glitch exposes WellPoint customer data
Lockheed Martin Corp. won a contract worth up to $5 billion.
China is building an advanced combat jet that may rival within eight years Lockheed Martin Corp's F-22 Raptor, the premier U.S. fighter, a U.S. intelligence official said. Reuters reports, the expected deployment is years ahead of what the Pentagon thought the date would be. Secretary of Defense Robert Gates said last year it would be 2025 before China would have that capability --Now the the estimate is 2018. The F-22 blends speed, super-agility, stealth and sensor fusion into a single package
Program will discuss Key Initiatives & Progress Made in Cloud Computing, NASA Ames Nebula and DISA RACE Case Studies, GSA Cloud Computing Storefront Update, Barriers or Contraints to still overcome in getting to a Secure Cloud Environment, and Future Vision.
Charles Croom, Vice President of Cyber Security Solutions at Lockheed Martin, takes seat on non-profit NCSA's board of directors.
Amtower gets the latest on upcoming conferences that you should attend.
March 15, 2010