Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Lockheed Martin
Invited attendees will join the country's premiere cyber experts from U.S. Cyber Command, the National Security Agency, Defense Information Systems Agency and Department of Homeland Security plus top cyber intelligence officials, defense and commercial industry leaders from Constellation Energy, Federal Reserve, HP, Johns Hopkins Healthcare System, Lockheed Martin, ManTech, SAIC, TASC, TeleCommunication Systems for an interactive discussion with Maryland educators from K-12, colleges and universities and workforce development organizations.
Tags: federal drive , Cybersecurity Update , cybersecurity , Johns Hopkins , pay and benefits , contracting , technology , U.S. Cyber Command , NSA , DISA , DHS , Constellation Energy , ManTech , SAIC
The range will test cyber weapons, The U.K. online site The Register reports.
February 1st at 12pm
Program will discuss the progress report on CyberSecurity in the Federal Government, top CyberSecurity Priorities, challenges to still overcome in IT Security, lessons learned, and vision for the future - how can we be proactive and prevent attacks.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , Trezza Media Group , Jim Flyzik , The Flyzik Group , Greg Schaffer , David Glenn , Lee Holcomb , Ed White , Tim Brown , cybersecurity , cyber , DHS , DoJ , McAfee , CA Technologies
The Navy awarded two different companies two separate contracts to build the same ship. Lockheed Martin's Vice President of Business Development of Lockheed Martin's Mission Systems and Sensors business explains the science behind their ship
The new year isn't only looking brighter from increased daylight, but the slowly recovering economy is also yielding a growing number of area jobs.
NASA's Mike Sweigart gives details of the contract that replaces Lockheed Martin.
The agency is deciding whether or not to move forward with the contract option for operations and maintenance with Lockheed Martin. GAO and OMB say the project has multiple problems, including more than a $200 million increase in the total cost for ERA and a lack of usage by agencies. After going through a TechStat sessions, NARA and OMB decided to stop enhancing the system and focus on use.
WFED's Jason Miller gives an update on NARA's cancellation of the contract for the electronic records archive.
The Navy has delayed awarding a contract to build 20 Littoral Combat ships.
Ron Browning of Lockheed Martin talks with Federal News Radio about the role of tethered balloons in military warfare.