Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Lockheed Martin
On this week's Women of Washington radio show, Lockheed Martin's Sondra Barbour explains how she and women like her broke the glass ceiling in the private sector.
Chandra McMahon, Lockheed Martin's vice president for commercial markets, discusses NSA's accreditation system that tests cybersecurity companies against 21 separate focus areas.
The General Services Administration has tapped Lockheed Martin to help update the Federal Acquisition Service's (FAS) business systems. The agency announced Monday it awarded Lockheed the Application Maintenance, Enhancement and Operations (CAMEO) task order, which will "streamline a highly integrated IT portfolio."
Horace Blackman, vice president of Health and Life Sciences at Lockheed Martin will discuss ways to reduce costs for federal IT professionals.
May 13, 2014
Horace Blackman, a long-time Veterans Affairs IT executive, also leaves for the private sector, joining Lockheed Martin.
The "white hats" can never let up in the drive to stay ahead of cyber mischief makers. The Cyber Security Research Alliance recently announced its teaming up with Drexel and George Mason University to research some of the big cyber and physical security problems in the country. Lee Holcomb, president of the alliance and deputy of Technical Operations at Lockheed Martin's Information Systems and Global Solutions, spoke with Federal Drive hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp, about the work the group is doing. Lockheed Martin is a founding member of CSRA.
In this week's edition of Inside the Reporter's Notebook: Another senior technology official at DHS is on the move; HUD quietly extended the HITS contracts to Lockheed Martin and HP Enterprise Services; Defense CIO Teri Takai doesn't have a lot of good things to say about the Federal Information Technology Acquisition Reform Act and a new DHS office will raise the level of focus on critical infrastructure security.
Charles Croom, vice president of Cybersecurity Solutions at Lockheed Martin and former director of the Defense Information Systems Agency joined Francis Rose for Industry Chatter.
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts discuss the latest jobs report and and how sequestration is affecting the economy of Fairfax County Virginia.
April 11, 2013
Tags: acquisition , budget , jobs report , Nela Richardson , Allen Scott , fairfax county , contracting , Booz Allen Hamilton , Northrup Grumman , SAIC , sequestration , Lorraine Woellert , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
Listen Tuesday January 29th @ 12pm
Program will discuss the following: Progress Report CyberSecurity in the Federal Government, Top CyberSecurity Priorities, Key Challenges to Overcome in IT Security, Lessons Learned, and A Vision for The Future