Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Lobbyists
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts discuss the BGOV 200 list of the biggest federal contractors, and break down the firts quarter lobbying numbers.
May 9, 2013
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts examine why Congress failed to pass comprehensive cybersecurity legislation last year, and the impact that money had on the 2012 election.
January 3, 2012
Tags: technology , acquisition , cybersecurity , Congress , Cyber bills , Allen Scott , Allan Holmes , Peter Brusoe , LinkedIn , Bank of America , lobbying , Super Pacs , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
Julie Eirinberg, the associate general counsel at Office of Government Ethics, told the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss new proposed rules for accepting gifts.
President Obama's rules to ban lobbyist from working in his administration for two years is filtering out more groups than expected.
Learn more about the Washington Post's investigation