Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Lisa Schlosser
Schlosser comes to OMB from EPA where she will take over for Mike Howell, who left in November. Schlosser also served as CIO of HUD and worked on cybersecurity at Transportation.
Long-time privacy and cybersecurity expert to join the government to work on similar issues. EPA's Lisa Schlosser also takes on a new role at her agency.
Co-author, "The Beat! Go-Go Music From Washington, D.C."
Director, Information Collection Office of Environmental Information, Environmental Protection Agency
District Advisor, First Command
OMB developing data standards to reduce strain on governmentwide systems
Tags: management , Kshemendra Paul , Stan Czerwinski , OMB , GAO , EPA , Energy , Paul Posner , Dave McClure , CGI , George Mason University , Gartner , stimulus spending , Recovery Act , data management , Data standards
Data relevancy taking over data accessibility