Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Lisa Schlosser
Schlosser comes to OMB from EPA where she will take over for Mike Howell, who left in November. Schlosser also served as CIO of HUD and worked on cybersecurity at Transportation.
Long-time privacy and cybersecurity expert to join the government to work on similar issues. EPA's Lisa Schlosser also takes on a new role at her agency.
Co-author, "The Beat! Go-Go Music From Washington, D.C."
Director, Information Collection Office of Environmental Information, Environmental Protection Agency
District Advisor, First Command
OMB developing data standards to reduce strain on governmentwide systems
Tags: management , Kshemendra Paul , Stan Czerwinski , OMB , GAO , EPA , Energy , Paul Posner , Dave McClure , CGI , George Mason University , Gartner , stimulus spending , Recovery Act , data management , Data standards
Data relevancy taking over data accessibility