Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Lisa Mascolo
With fewer government contracts coming down the pipeline, small and mid-sized contractors are feeling the pinch of sequestration. Should they diversify, cut staff or sit tight and hope that big contract is just around the corner? Federal News Radio examines these issues in part 6 of our special report, Private Side of Sequestration.
Tags: Private Side of Sequestration , sequestration , contracting , small business , hiring , workforce , Optimos , Kymm McCabe , ASI Government , Carmine Taglialatela , TecPort Solutions , Nancy Blethen , Tech Systems , Michael OConnell
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
The mobile revolution isn't new to many agencies. Laptops and BlackBerrys have been standard issue for many government executives for the last decade. What is different, however, is the widespread use of smartphones and tablet computers. Both agencies and citizens hold new and more immediate expectations because of these devices, and the government must adapt to this technololgy. In our special report, Gov 3.0: It's Mobile, Federal News Radio explores how some agencies are meeting the demand internally and externally for mobile devices and apps. The challenge, like any new technology, is ensuring these devices actually help meet mission goals and don't become just another shiny toy.
Tags: Gov 3.0: Its Mobile , mobility , technology , Lisa Wolfe , ACT-IAC , Advance Mobility Working Group , Rick Holgate , Sanjay Sardar , Federal Energy Regulatory Commission , NIST , MAS , DISA , Optimos , Kim Hancher , EEOC , Kathleen Frisbee , Veterans Health Administration , Veterans Affairs
Lisa Mascolo, the CEO of enterprise IT firm Optimos joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss mobile technology trends for the future.
Government hires as private industry fires. But who and where?
The concept of doing "even more with even less" is a step beyond "doing more with less." Lisa Mascolo of Accenture has some ideas for doing it.