Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Lisa Jackson
A government watchdog is looking into Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Lisa Jackson's use of alias email accounts to conduct official business.
Army General Martin Dempsey, chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, toured the venue and visited with athletes. Dempsey was accompanied by Kareem Dale, special assistant to President Barack Obama for disability policy.
Three former agency employees say they tried to expose wrongdoing and were punished by EPA senior leaders. Several organizations marched to EPA headquarters asking for more support for whistleblowers.
The head of the EPA said Congress shouldn't pass laws restricting her agency.
The head of the Environmental Protection Agency is pushing back against those who claim that protecting the environment is bad for business. Administrator Lisa Jackson is in a tug of war with members of Congress who want to block her agency from regulating greenhouse gases.