Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Lisa Dezzutti
Lisa Dezzutti, CEO of Market Connections, joins host Mark Amtower, to discuss how to generate business for your company when budgets are tight.
April 1, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , Market Connections , government marketing , public relations , web 2.0 marketing , podcasts , webinars , social networking , social media , linked in , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
Lisa Dezzutti of Market Connections explains the survey results of contractors who were asked not only what they think about sequestration, but what they plan to do in case it happens. HUD's Laura Kunkel talks about a recently developed grassroots program called the Under 5 Group, which seeks to improve morale particularly among new hires. Eli Dourado, a research fellow at the Mercatus Center of George Mason University, provides a bird's eye view of the recent World Conference on International Communications in Dubai.
Lisa Dezzutti and Monica Parham from Market Connections talk about what contractors can do to raise their profiles in the federal market.
August 27, 2012
Get a preview of the study that Market Connections will release on Tuesday.
Market Connections President and CEO Lisa Dezzuti joins host Mark Amtower to talk about how government and contractors are using social media to do their jobs.
October 10, 2011