Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Lisa Dezzutti
Market Connections CEO Lisa Dezzutti and Michael Fischetti, executive director of the National Contract Manager's Association will discuss some of the big issues affecting contractors including lowest price, technically acceptable (LPTA).
November 25, 2013
New research and a survey of federal contracting employees and contractors found the use of lowest price, technically acceptable is here to stay. Vendors must figure out how to adjust to this new acquisition environment where innovation and value are not always an agency's top priority.
Tags: industry , contracting , Market Connections , Centurion Research Solutions , lowest price technically acceptable , Fritzi Serafin , Deb Alderson , Soltera Defense Solutions , Ray Whitehead , General Dynamics IT , Jason Miller
Lisa Dezzutti, CEO of Market Connections, joins host Mark Amtower, to discuss how to generate business for your company when budgets are tight.
April 1, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , Market Connections , government marketing , public relations , web 2.0 marketing , podcasts , webinars , social networking , social media , linked in , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
Lisa Dezzutti of Market Connections explains the survey results of contractors who were asked not only what they think about sequestration, but what they plan to do in case it happens. HUD's Laura Kunkel talks about a recently developed grassroots program called the Under 5 Group, which seeks to improve morale particularly among new hires. Eli Dourado, a research fellow at the Mercatus Center of George Mason University, provides a bird's eye view of the recent World Conference on International Communications in Dubai.
Lisa Dezzutti and Monica Parham from Market Connections talk about what contractors can do to raise their profiles in the federal market.
August 27, 2012
Get a preview of the study that Market Connections will release on Tuesday.
Market Connections President and CEO Lisa Dezzuti joins host Mark Amtower to talk about how government and contractors are using social media to do their jobs.
October 10, 2011