Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Linda Springer
The Office of Personnel Management, as well as all other federal agencies, spend a lot of time thinking about, and working toward, recruiting and hiring new federal employees. But keeping the talented people the government already has doesn't get as much attention. Angela Bailey, Dr. Ronald Sanders, and Linda Springer gave their expert assessments of this issue during the latest In Depth Conversation.
Former OPM Director Linda Springer explains that 'alignment' would be a good method for the federal government to consider.
My weekly countdown of the top three Federal news stories of the week.
It is one of the toughest decisions for an OPM director: whether to close the government or not. We hear from former OPM director Linda Springer.
Federal managers worry the government cannot deliver on healthcare reform. So does former OPM Director Linda Springer.
Possible freezing rain and sleet are approaching nation's capital. So will the government remain open on Wednesday? Office of Personnel Management Director John Berry says each time bad weather approaches he'll make that decision by 4am. But those comments have sparked consternation from former OPM director Linda Springer.
In today's look at the "5 Fallacies of Government?", FederalNewsRadio turns the focus on the "retirement wave" of the future.
Linda M. Springer
Executive Director, Ernst & Young LLP
Former Controller, OMB
December 9th, 2008