Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Linda Springer
Young people want more of a mentor than a supervisor. Part of "The Need for the Next Generation" special report looks at what characteristics young feds expect of their managers.
The Office of Personnel Management, as well as all other federal agencies, spend a lot of time thinking about, and working toward, recruiting and hiring new federal employees. But keeping the talented people the government already has doesn't get as much attention. Angela Bailey, Dr. Ronald Sanders, and Linda Springer gave their expert assessments of this issue during the latest In Depth Conversation.
Former OPM Director Linda Springer explains that 'alignment' would be a good method for the federal government to consider.
My weekly countdown of the top three Federal news stories of the week.
It is one of the toughest decisions for an OPM director: whether to close the government or not. We hear from former OPM director Linda Springer.
Federal managers worry the government cannot deliver on healthcare reform. So does former OPM Director Linda Springer.
Possible freezing rain and sleet are approaching nation's capital. So will the government remain open on Wednesday? Office of Personnel Management Director John Berry says each time bad weather approaches he'll make that decision by 4am. But those comments have sparked consternation from former OPM director Linda Springer.
In today's look at the "5 Fallacies of Government?", FederalNewsRadio turns the focus on the "retirement wave" of the future.