Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Letitia Long
The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency is focusing on four programs to add more value to how it delivers GIS content and services to the DoD and intelligence communities. Director Letitia Long said the community is in phase three of the evolution of using and sharing geospatial information.
Intelligence Community Information Technology Enterprise will reach initial operating capability next March on the way to full implementation in 2018. The NGA and DIA are building a common desktop for all of the intelligence community agencies.
Tags: intelligence , technology , ODNI , NGA , GEOINT , James Clapper , Intelligence Community Information Technology Enterprise , shared services , cloud computing , common desktop , Jared Serbu , NSA , CIA , DIA
Ms. Letitia A. Long was appointed Director of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency on August 9, 2010.
The National Geospatial Agency formally opened its headquarters Monday. Its $1.7 billion facility is the third largest in the national capital region.