Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Leslie Johnson
Sgt. Richard Delabrer's friends and family packed a federal courtroom Thursday during an appearance by the suspect. Friends say they don't believe the charges against him and note the 45-year-old police veteran is active in his school community.
Tags: Richard Delabrer , Jack Johnson , CASA de Maryland , Roberto Hylton , Sinisa Simic , Chong Chin Kim , Prince George's County corruption , Prince George's County Police , Kate Ryan , Gary Emerling
For those interested in how the rest of the world visualizes the recent alleged corruption scandal in Prince George's County, an Asian cartoon service has it covered.
The wife of a liquor store owner arrested as part of federal investigations into corruption in Prince George's County had $400,000 stashed in a closet, prosecutors say.
Some members of the Prince George's County Council are planning to urge Leslie Johnson not to take the oath of office next month, WTOP has learned.
Prince George's County Executive Jack Johnson told his wife, Leslie, to put "the cash" in her underwear and to flush a $100,000 check down the toilet, shortly before they were both arrested and charged Friday following a four-year federal investigation allegedly involving bribes related to housing development funding.
Prince George's County officials have a split view on the future of council member-elect Leslie Johnson, some saying she should resign following charges of corruption, while others aruge she should endure until proven guilty.
In the wake of Prince George's County Executive Jack Johnson's arrest, a local citizens group is pushing for new legislation making it easier to remove from office Maryland politicians accused of crimes before they are convicted.
Tags: Jack Johnson , Prince George's County Executive , Prince George's County Council , Hillandale Gardens Citizens Association , Patricia Myers , Barbara Frush , Paul D. Shinkman , Veronica Robinson , arrest of Jack Johnson
Local leaders and residents of Prince George's county are having mixed reactions to the news of the arrests of Prince George's County Executive Jack Johnson and Councilmember-elect Leslie Johnson.