Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Leslie Johnson
Former Prince George's County Executive Jack Johnson originally pleaded not guilty in a pay-to-play scheme involving developers in Prince George's. He's back in court Tuesday for a re-arraignment, which indicates he's reached a deal with federal prosecutors.
Prince George's County Council member Leslie Johnson apparently intends to enter a plea in the federal case against her.
Former Prince George's County Executive Jack B. Johnson has entered not guilty pleas to corruption charges.
U.S. Attorney Rod Rosenstein says additional charges and cases are expected following a 31-page indictment against former Prince George's County Executive Jack Johnson. WTOP's Kate Ryan reports.
Former Baltimore Mayor Kurt L. Schmoke and retired Prince George's County Circuit Court Judge William Missouri will co-chair the Prince George's County Government Accountability and Integrity Task Force.
Tags: Rushern Baker , Kurt Schmoke , William Missouri , Prince George's County Government Accountability a , Prince George's County Office of Inspector General , Isiah Leggett , District V Coffee Club , Prince George's County Police Department , Mark Magaw , Kate Ryan , Jack Johnson ,
The Prince George's County Council Tuesday denied leadership roles to newly elected member Leslie Johnson during its first meeting since officially taking office.
Three-time Prince George's County Executive and former Maryland Gov. Parris Glendening said the "right and honorable thing" for Leslie Johnson to do would be to decline any Prince George's County Council committee assignments and recuse herself from all votes until the charges against her had been resolved.
The incoming leadership in Prince George's County is trying to set the tone for a "new day."
Tags: Rushern Baker , Prince George's County , Prince George's County corruption , University of Maryland , James Adams , Prince George's County Administration Building , Upper Marlboro , National Harbor , Jack Johnson , politics program , Kate Ryan
While uncertainity surrounds Prince George's County Police Chief Roberto Hylton's job, the county executive-elect says he's worried about what's been happening in the police department.
Prince George's County Police Sergeant Richard Delabrer was released from custody Tuesday, but will be wearing an electronic monitoring bracelet.