Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Leslie Johnson
Former Prince George's County Executive Jack Johnson originally pleaded not guilty in a pay-to-play scheme involving developers in Prince George's. He's back in court Tuesday for a re-arraignment, which indicates he's reached a deal with federal prosecutors.
Prince George's County Council member Leslie Johnson apparently intends to enter a plea in the federal case against her.
Former Prince George's County Executive Jack B. Johnson has entered not guilty pleas to corruption charges.
U.S. Attorney Rod Rosenstein says additional charges and cases are expected following a 31-page indictment against former Prince George's County Executive Jack Johnson. WTOP's Kate Ryan reports.
Former Baltimore Mayor Kurt L. Schmoke and retired Prince George's County Circuit Court Judge William Missouri will co-chair the Prince George's County Government Accountability and Integrity Task Force.
Tags: Rushern Baker , Kurt Schmoke , William Missouri , Prince George's County Government Accountability a , Prince George's County Office of Inspector General , Isiah Leggett , District V Coffee Club , Prince George's County Police Department , Mark Magaw , Kate Ryan , Jack Johnson ,
The Prince George's County Council Tuesday denied leadership roles to newly elected member Leslie Johnson during its first meeting since officially taking office.
Three-time Prince George's County Executive and former Maryland Gov. Parris Glendening said the "right and honorable thing" for Leslie Johnson to do would be to decline any Prince George's County Council committee assignments and recuse herself from all votes until the charges against her had been resolved.
The incoming leadership in Prince George's County is trying to set the tone for a "new day."
Tags: Rushern Baker , Prince George's County , Prince George's County corruption , University of Maryland , James Adams , Prince George's County Administration Building , Upper Marlboro , National Harbor , Jack Johnson , politics program , Kate Ryan
While uncertainity surrounds Prince George's County Police Chief Roberto Hylton's job, the county executive-elect says he's worried about what's been happening in the police department.
Prince George's County Police Sergeant Richard Delabrer was released from custody Tuesday, but will be wearing an electronic monitoring bracelet.