Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Leslie Hope
It's enough of a challenge to make the disparate IT systems of different agencies within a mega-department like Homeland Security work together. But what happens when those systems have to extend to counterparts in other cabinet-level departments? That was the topic of a panel discussion at the recently concluded AFCEA Homeland Security Conference.
March 1st at 12pm
Program will discuss DHS top high level priorities for FY 2012, views on key technology trends (Cloud-IDM-Wireless-etc), DHS most difficult challenges to still overcome, biggest opportunities for collaboration within DHS , and vision for the future - for DHS & Programs that will make a big difference.