Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Leon Panetta
What does the White House Flickr feed say about who has influence in the Obama administration?
Tags: White House , Barack Obama , Joe Biden , Hillary Clinton , David Axelrod , David Plouffe , Rahm Emanuel , Flickr , technology , open government , Must Reads , Dorobek Insider , New York Times , Politico , Tech President
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
Panetta concerned about cyberwarfare
Last year there were 90 - this year there are 102. Stars on the wall at CIA headquarters. 12 Stars were added yesterday to commemorate the agency's fallen heroes. Seven of the 12 died in Khost, Afghanistan last December. The other five of those killed died engaged in clandestine operations. According to CIA Director Leon Panetta, the sensitivity of their work requires that the nature and their names of course remain classified and secret.
Health Insurer Notifies More Than 409,000 Of Potential Breach
A top veteran CIA officer is retiring after a sometimes tumultuous career with the agency.
The intelligence community is buzzing over news that CIA Director Leon Panetta threatened to quit during a shouting match recently at the White House over the news that Attorney General Eric Holder might pursue cases against CIA personnel involved in interrogation. It's no secret that there has been tension in the intelligence community, but this is the first crack in the armor, if true. WTOP has not confirmed that the shouting match took place, but Panetta's letter to employees at the CIA made clear that he was supporting them regardless of what happens.