Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Leon Panetta
William Lynn is stepping down as Defense Department deputy secretary.
Leon Panetta will be sworn in today as the next defense secretary. David Petraeus was confirmed by the Senate yesterday as the next CIA director.
USPS cancels bonuses for executives, officers and administrative staff.
Leon Panetta will start his new job as the Defense secretary tomorrow.
The new DoD secretary will need to concentrate on military spending cuts and withdrawing troops from the Middle East, according to Lawrence Korb, a former assistant secretary of defense under President Reagan.
Newscast stories heard on the June 21, 2011, edition of In Depth with Francis Rose.
Third time might be the charm. Maybe. The White House is attempting to push an historic federal cybesecurity bill through Congress.
Leon Panetta says the days of booming growth and unlimited defense budgets are over.