Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Leon Panetta
William Lynn is stepping down as Defense Department deputy secretary.
Leon Panetta will be sworn in today as the next defense secretary. David Petraeus was confirmed by the Senate yesterday as the next CIA director.
USPS cancels bonuses for executives, officers and administrative staff.
Leon Panetta will start his new job as the Defense secretary tomorrow.
The new DoD secretary will need to concentrate on military spending cuts and withdrawing troops from the Middle East, according to Lawrence Korb, a former assistant secretary of defense under President Reagan.
Newscast stories heard on the June 21, 2011, edition of In Depth with Francis Rose.
Third time might be the charm. Maybe. The White House is attempting to push an historic federal cybesecurity bill through Congress.
Leon Panetta says the days of booming growth and unlimited defense budgets are over.