Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Leon Panetta
William Lynn is stepping down as Defense Department deputy secretary.
Leon Panetta will be sworn in today as the next defense secretary. David Petraeus was confirmed by the Senate yesterday as the next CIA director.
USPS cancels bonuses for executives, officers and administrative staff.
Leon Panetta will start his new job as the Defense secretary tomorrow.
The new DoD secretary will need to concentrate on military spending cuts and withdrawing troops from the Middle East, according to Lawrence Korb, a former assistant secretary of defense under President Reagan.
Newscast stories heard on the June 21, 2011, edition of In Depth with Francis Rose.
Third time might be the charm. Maybe. The White House is attempting to push an historic federal cybesecurity bill through Congress.
Leon Panetta says the days of booming growth and unlimited defense budgets are over.