Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Leon Panetta
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta warned Congress on Tuesday that the $450 billion-plus in budget cuts he needs to make will hit them where it hurts — in their home districts.
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta says there is no clear set of conditions in Libya that will trigger an end to the combat mission.
Jon Adler, president of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, told the Federal Drive a "vile cancer to humanity" has been eliminated.
Military retirees will pay slightly more for their health care starting Saturday, and more cost increases are on the way.
Senator Barbara Mikulski join the Federal Drive to talk about the Pentagon's planned hiring freeze in today's DoD Report.
Democratic Senators, led by Barbara Mikulski (D-Md.), say Panetta's plan breaks the law.
Leon Panetta is in Iraq for his first visit since taking the helm at the Pentagon. Learn more in your DoD Report