Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Leon Panetta
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta warned Congress on Tuesday that the $450 billion-plus in budget cuts he needs to make will hit them where it hurts — in their home districts.
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta says there is no clear set of conditions in Libya that will trigger an end to the combat mission.
Jon Adler, president of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, told the Federal Drive a "vile cancer to humanity" has been eliminated.
Military retirees will pay slightly more for their health care starting Saturday, and more cost increases are on the way.
Senator Barbara Mikulski join the Federal Drive to talk about the Pentagon's planned hiring freeze in today's DoD Report.
Democratic Senators, led by Barbara Mikulski (D-Md.), say Panetta's plan breaks the law.
Leon Panetta is in Iraq for his first visit since taking the helm at the Pentagon. Learn more in your DoD Report