Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Lena Trudeau
As part of Federal News Radio's special series, Trust Redefined: Reconnecting Government and Its Employees three federal employees at different stages in their careers — one a newer, younger employee, another who recently came from the private-sector, and the third a 40-year veteran — shared their views with Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp on how to restore in the federal workplace.
The Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp hosted a panel discussion on the topic of trust in the workplace. They spoke to three federal employees at different stages of their careers.
When disasters strike, information sharing becomes key for both first responders and the people affected on the ground. Over the past 10 months, two members of the private sector have dedicated their time and skills working with the federal government to develop apps and crowdsourcing techniques that could help save lives when the next Superstorm Sandy hits. Federal News Radio learns more about their individual projects as part of our special report, Solving Our Nation's Toughest Challenges: The Presidential Innovation Fellows.
The Blue Button Initiative started at VA as a way for veterans to more easily access their health care data. But, with the help of Presidential Innovation Fellows, the initiative is now enabling American people across the country to access their personal health records in a human-readable format. Federal News Radio examines the project's greatest successes and where it's headed next as part of our special report, Solving Our Nation's Toughest Challenges: The Presidential Innovation Fellows.
The White House is looking for a few great thinkers for round 3 of the Presidential Innovation Fellows program, which will focus on data innovation, crowdsourcing and digital projects. Applications are being accepted through April 7, with work scheduled to begin on the projects this summer. In part three of Federal News Radio's special report, Solving Our Nation's Toughest Challenges: The Presidential Innovation Fellows, we get a behind-the-scenes look at what's ahead in round 3 of the program.
Over the past two years, 61 talented and diverse individuals from the private sector teamed up with federal agencies to develop solutions to some of the nation's toughest challenges. Watch the video to learn more about the Presidential Innovation Fellows program.
Host Francis Rose counts down the top federal news stories of the week with Lena Trudeau of the National Academy of Public Administration and Al Burman of Jefferson Consulting.
A bio of guest host Lena Trudeau of NAPA.
Tags: NAPA ,