Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Leesburg
Laura Ann Collins teaches at Creighton's Corner Elementary School, and was charged after a school employee reported to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office that Collins appeared to be under the influence.
Fifty crashes occurred at one of Leesburg's most crash-prone intersection.
Families in the region need not worry about avoiding overly-boozy affairs or finding a safe venue for children to ring in 2011. Many localities are planning alcohol-free, family-friendly holiday festivals New Year's Eve to prepare for the fireworks.
A ruling by the Virginia Supreme Court could set a double standard for water prices in a region where sprawling development often creates utility delivery problems.
The first murder charge against Leesburg serial stabbing suspect Elias Abuelazam is set to be announced Monday by prosecutors in Michigan, WTOP has learned.
WTOP's Neal Augenstein has been asking officials and sources a key question in the investigation of the serial stabber.
When serial stabbing suspect Elias Abuelazam was arrested in an Atlanta airport, his luggage was in Louisville, Kentucky. WTOP has learned Michigan State Police will be processing Abuelazam's lost luggage for evidence Monday.
The Northern Virginia Transportation Alliance worries that a 9-mile, two-lane stretch of the road north of Leesburg to the Maryland border could get too congested.
A man who has stabbed to death five men in Michigan is believed to be the same one who attacked three men in Leesburg.
The debate over holiday displays on the grounds of the Loudoun County courthouse isn't over yet.