Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Laurel
"There are more community services for boys, and that's where I think the focus needs to be for young women," says Delegate Kathleen Dumais, D-Montgomery.
A project spokesperson tells WTOP the first segment of the Maryland highway will not open until next year at the earliest.
The first segment of the InterCounty Connector could be just weeks away from opening.
A driver whose car broke down on the Baltimore-Washington Parkway near Route 197 got out of the vehicle and was struck and killed by another driver.
Theresa Alfaro Daytner was named one of Fortune Magazine's 10 most powerful women entrepreneurs this year.
If you take the Intercounty Connector when it opens, you'll have to pay a fee, but you won't pay the toll in cash at a toll booth. You'll need an E-ZPass transponder.
Commuters will soon get a rare opportunity to travel on one of the region's major transportation projects, but not by car or train. It will be by foot.
After a woman with a service dog was told her dog could not accompany her in the mall, security guards received a lesson in what's allowed under the Americans With Disabilities Act.
The City of Laurel has launched a pilot program in the Patuxent Glen neighborhood to track recycling by scanning a bar code on recycling bins.
When she thinks back to her ordeal, she says, "if anything, I think it's only made me stronger."