Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Laurel
"There are more community services for boys, and that's where I think the focus needs to be for young women," says Delegate Kathleen Dumais, D-Montgomery.
A project spokesperson tells WTOP the first segment of the Maryland highway will not open until next year at the earliest.
The first segment of the InterCounty Connector could be just weeks away from opening.
A driver whose car broke down on the Baltimore-Washington Parkway near Route 197 got out of the vehicle and was struck and killed by another driver.
Theresa Alfaro Daytner was named one of Fortune Magazine's 10 most powerful women entrepreneurs this year.
If you take the Intercounty Connector when it opens, you'll have to pay a fee, but you won't pay the toll in cash at a toll booth. You'll need an E-ZPass transponder.
Commuters will soon get a rare opportunity to travel on one of the region's major transportation projects, but not by car or train. It will be by foot.
After a woman with a service dog was told her dog could not accompany her in the mall, security guards received a lesson in what's allowed under the Americans With Disabilities Act.
The City of Laurel has launched a pilot program in the Patuxent Glen neighborhood to track recycling by scanning a bar code on recycling bins.
When she thinks back to her ordeal, she says, "if anything, I think it's only made me stronger."