Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Laurel
"There are more community services for boys, and that's where I think the focus needs to be for young women," says Delegate Kathleen Dumais, D-Montgomery.
A project spokesperson tells WTOP the first segment of the Maryland highway will not open until next year at the earliest.
The first segment of the InterCounty Connector could be just weeks away from opening.
A driver whose car broke down on the Baltimore-Washington Parkway near Route 197 got out of the vehicle and was struck and killed by another driver.
Theresa Alfaro Daytner was named one of Fortune Magazine's 10 most powerful women entrepreneurs this year.
If you take the Intercounty Connector when it opens, you'll have to pay a fee, but you won't pay the toll in cash at a toll booth. You'll need an E-ZPass transponder.
Commuters will soon get a rare opportunity to travel on one of the region's major transportation projects, but not by car or train. It will be by foot.
After a woman with a service dog was told her dog could not accompany her in the mall, security guards received a lesson in what's allowed under the Americans With Disabilities Act.
The City of Laurel has launched a pilot program in the Patuxent Glen neighborhood to track recycling by scanning a bar code on recycling bins.
When she thinks back to her ordeal, she says, "if anything, I think it's only made me stronger."